Help with bins for the elderly, disabled or infirm

If you are elderly, disabled and/or infirm you can arrange for the collection crews to collect and return your bin to you.

If there is no-one living at the address who is capable of putting out the bins we will collect and return them from your property.​​​​​​

The service is free.

Request or cancel an assisted waste collection