Christmas and New year bin collections
- Thursday 19th Dec: Normal collection
- Friday 20st Dec: No collection
- Saturday 21nd: No collection
- Sunday 22rd: No collection
- Monday 23th: Normal Monday collection
- Tuesday 24th: Normal Tuesday collection
- Wednesday 25th: Bank holiday
- Thursday 26th: Bank holiday
- Friday 27th: Wednesday collection
- Saturday 28th: Thursday collection
- Sunday 29th; No collection
- Monday 30th: Normal Monday collection
- Tuesday 31st: Normal Tuesday collection
- Wednesday 1st: Bank holiday
- Thursday 2nd: Wednesday collection
- Friday 3rd: Thursday Collection
- Saturday 4th: No collection
- Put your bin at the edge of the property by 7am with the lid closed.
- Take the bin back into your property as soon as possible after collection to prevent arson, theft and vandalism.
- Put your house number/address on the bin and your back gate (if you have one).
- Recycle as much of your rubbish as possible.
- Rubbish bin: wrap food, per excrement and nappies before you put them in the bin.
- Put your bin out before 6pm on the evening before collection.
- Overfill the bin or put bricks, soil or DIY waste in your rubbish bin,
- Leave additional rubbish on top of, or beside your bin:
- Park vehicles in positions which may stop the crew getting into the street or back alley as it may mean your bin cannot be collected.
Missed bin collections
If your bin has not been collected:
This will tell you if there is a reason your bin was not collected by our crews.