More positive together
More Positive Together is a Lancashire -wide European Union Social Fund project aiming to help residents improve their skills and employment prospects.
People aged 16-65, unemployed (this includes no zero hours contract) and have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
We provide support to residents in Blackburn and Darwen. If we receive referrals for people outside of Blackburn with Darwen we will be able to refer to another MPT partner in Lancashire.
MPT Support Workers, will be on hand to support people to:
- Provide one-to-one support
- Develop a personalised action plan to help overcome any barriers from participating in work related activity.
- Access a range of opportunities to aid personal development.
- Find training programmes that will help gain new or improved skills.
- Access valuable work experience opportunities
We can help with:
- Improving confidence
- Developing IT skills
- Education and training opportunities
- Accessing sport and community activities
- Volunteering and work experience
- Preparing for work, including cv help, assistance with job applications, interview skills
- Increasing job prospects
Contact us for support
If you would like support please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number or if you have a Jobcentre workcoach you can ask them to refer you.
If you have any questions please contact us.