- Put your bin at the edge of the property by 7am with the lid closed.
- Take the bin back into your property as soon as possible after collection to prevent arson, theft and vandalism.
- Put your house number/address on the bin and your back gate (if you have one).
- Recycle as much of your rubbish as possible.
- Rubbish bin: wrap food, per excrement and nappies before you put them in the bin.
- Put your bin out before 6pm on the evening before collection.
- Overfill the bin or put bricks, soil or DIY waste in your rubbish bin,
- Leave additional rubbish on top of, or beside your bin:
- Park vehicles in positions which may stop the crew getting into the street or back alley as it may mean your bin cannot be collected.
Missed bin collections
If your bin has not been collected:
This will tell you if there is a reason your bin was not collected by our crews.