Licences available for online application are listed below.
Please contact us if you have not received e-mail confirmation from us within 5 working days of submitting your application.
Your application will only be processed once all the required documentation is received.
When applying for a licence online, you will be directed to a third party website to complete the application forms. This website and all applicable forms on that website have been provided and are the responsibility of the third party. Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or other problems arising from the use of this website and applicable forms.
- Alcohol licences
- Camping and caravan sites licence
- Food premises registration
- House to house collections
- Pavement licence - displays on streets and pavements
- Petroleum licensing
- Scrap metal dealer and licence
- Second hand goods licence
- Street collection permit
- Street work permits
- Tattooists, piercing and electrolysis registration