Pest control treatments are available for domestic properties.
A domestic property is a property which is occupied by someone as their home. This could be either:
- an owner occupied property
- a rented property which is currently occupied by a tenant (tenant’s responsibility).
- rats: free
- mice: free (Gardens are the natural habitat of mice therefore treatment is not available in this environment.)
- cockroaches: £58.00 (up to two visits)
- fleas: £60.00 (up to two visits)
- wasps: £50.00 (per visit)
- bed bugs: £160.00 (per room)
- garden ants: £37.00 (per visit)
- moles: price on application.
Please note: all payments must be received in advance via debit card.
Treatments for rats and mice indoors will be wherever possible carried out on a priority service.
The pest control officers will only use poisons as a last resort, occupiers will be advised on both proofing and housekeeping measures, these measures must be rectified before any poisons are placed on the premises.
Treatments for rats and mice will be limited to just 3 visits per job; all poisons will be removed on the third visit.
If you miss a visit
If a visit has been booked and the pest control officer can't gain entry to the property on this day then this visit will be forfeited.
If a customer needs to rearrange a visit this can be done with 24 hours prior notice.
We do not offer refunds in full or part if we have visited your property. We will only offer a full refund if no service/visits have occurred and the request has been cancelled with 24 hours’ notice.
How to make the payments
Payments can be made over the phone by debit or credit card.
Unfortunately we cannot accept part payments for pest control treatments - we will only arrange a visit once the payment has been made in full.
Unfortunately there are no concessions available for this service, so there is no choice but to pay.
Making a complaint
You are advised to speak to your local councillor who can advise you on the reasons behind the change in policy. You can also put your complaint in writing using our online feedback forms.