You can request any information we hold in any form or format.
This may relate to printed leaflets and other publications that describe the services we offer, as well as the background files and records (except for where statutory exemptions apply).
Types of information you can request under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR)
You can make an environmental information request that may include information relating to:
- the state of air, water, soil and land
- wetlands, coastal and marine areas
- noise, radiation, waste, emissions
- environmental policies, legislation, and plans
- contamination of the food chain, including Food Safety inspections
- cultural sites and built structures
- reports on the implementation of environmental legislation
- property searches under EIR (please also see land charges questions and information availability and local authority searches under CON29).
We advise that all requests relating to property searches under EIR are issued by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.