Updated 30.06.21 at 17:30

Read the government’s ‘Covid-19 Response – Spring 2021’. This sets out a four-step roadmap to ease restrictions across England and provide a route back to a normal way of life.

For businesses

For information about businesses please see our support for business section.

For residents

We understand that the measures to control the virus can be confusing and frustrating. Our Coronavirus page contains lots of information about the local restrictions, testing, Covid-19 related data, the Help Hub, support for business, support for residents, and schools information. Please check these pages for the latest updates.

How do I report a business that is breaching the rules?

If you have concerns that a retail business, office or warehouse does not have proper social distancing precautions in place please email publicprotection@blackburn.gov.uk.

Please see the advice for businesses information.

How do I report a person that is breaching the rules?

Visit the Lancashire Constabulary website for information on reporting an incident.