Witton City Learning Centre (CLC) is available for hire for conferences, training days, trade exhibitions, annual meetings, product launches, networking and corporate events. There is free car parking available (60 spaces).
We have 4 main training / conference rooms, all with up to date technology.
The whole centre or single rooms to accommodate 2 to 100 delegates can be hired and facilities are customisable to specific requirements on request.
A separate dining area and smaller interview rooms are also available.
For further information including pricing and availability, call 01254 685550.
|Discovery Centre||40 cabaret rows 70|
|South Suite||90 theatre/60 cabaret|
|ICT suite||30/35 cabaret|
Accommodation for larger groups
The Discovery Suite and the South Suite can be opened up to create one large space for bigger groups.
Technical facilities include:
- projection facilities
- free wifi
- internet access
- radio mics
- technical support
- activate technology
- flipcharts and pens
- interactive whiteboards and screens
- PC Input
- sound system
- 3D/4D projection with 4D immersive technology
The learning centre provides the following refreshment options:
- buffet menu available upon request - various options are available
- danish pastries available upon request for early morning meetings (an additional charge is incurred)
- buffet prices start from £4.25 per person (plus a delivery charge of £20.00)
- tea, coffee, water, biscuits are charged at £1.00 per person.
Please contact the centre for room prices.
We appreciate that cancellations are occasionally necessary. However, we ask that cancellation are made no later than 24hrs before or charges may occur.
How to find us
If you are travelling from Blackburn town centre:
- follow A677 (Preston New Rd) signposted for Preston
- after just less than 1 mile, turn left at roundabout following sign for Witton Park (Billinge Ave, which becomes Buncer Lane)
- pass Witton Park Academy School Entrances C and B on your right
- Witton CLC, entrance is on the right, only a few yards after the school entrance, immediately after a pedestrian refuge (Entrance A).
Detailed directions from outside Blackburn and from all major roads and motorways can be provided upon request