Council Tax Support and housing benefits information including claims, overpayments and changes.

Housing benefit payments

Online benefits services will be unavailable from 12:00 (noon) on 04.03.2021 until 17:00 on 06.03.21.

If you wish to register your interest to claim Council Tax Support during this time please send an email to