Get in touch

You can contact us if you are concerned about someone else, or if you feel you are being abused or neglected.

You can report any concerns you may have that an adult is experiencing or is at risk of abuse or neglect. You can report a concern as a member of the public, or as a professional.

Before accessing the online reporting form, you will need a MyBwD account. Watch a tutorial on how to create an account if you do not have one.

Report a safeguarding concern

Report a safeguarding concern (professional)

You can also contact the Blackburn with Darwen Safeguarding Adults team on 01254 585 949 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.

Outside these hours, you can contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01254 587 547 with any urgent concerns.

If you are concerned about the safety or welfare of a child, you can contact the Children's advice and duty service on 01254 666 400.

In an emergency

If it is an emergency, contact the police on 01254 51212 or dial 999.